1300 numbers give a consistent point of contact, and saves on marketing costs by using the same number in many forms of advertising. 1300 Australia, Telstra’s exclusive Phone Word partner, specialises in phone words with a 1300 number prefix.
- 1300 numbers have ten digits, for example, 1300 287 872.
- Customers can contact you from a fixed line anywhere in Australia.
- 1300 numbers are diverted to a land line or mobile number.
- With a 1300 number your customers can contact you for a low untimed charge.
- Calls for mobile phones will be charged to the caller at a rate determined by their mobile phone carrier.