- The following key factors need to be considered when choosing which type of number is right for your business.
- How many calls do you currently take per month?
- Are your calls generally from local lines or mobiles?
- Are they answered on a mobile or local line?
- How long are the calls? If they are generally under 15 minutes a 1300 number is perfect as there is no cost to your business for this call.
- Is it important for your business to have free call numbers?
- Do you need the competitive advantage of free calls for customers?
- Is the phone word that you are after available in each of the 3 formats? You are better off getting a high quality 1300 number that matches your brand than a 1800 number that doesn’t quite fit.
As always, if you are unsure, or want professional advice, please call our Sales Team on 1300 GROWTH and they will help you select the number that best suits your needs.